Manage My Work grew out of basic task management systems developed for private clients over several years meaning that we have a unique expertise in producing innovative solutions for organisations in many fields of business.
Manage My Work as a simple and competitively priced, easy to use online management tool for managers, to help with organising your workforce.
Manage My Work is applicable for a wide range of situations, and means you don't have to pay bespoke prices for a management software solution. All modules are available to you but can be switched on or off, which means you can hide facilities that you do not need.
The systems we create are easy to install, easy to adjust, easy to use, and they contain all the features which most clients need.
The Content Management System, which is part of the applications, is powerful and user-friendly, keeping you in control of all aspects of your company operation. Jobs that used to take many man hours are automatically updated. Keep tabs on your cash flow, staff movements, and see what's going on even if you're away from the office.
The benefits of a task management system are:
- Efficient client database stores all relevant information on each client
- Analytics and information at your fingertips to keep your business running smoothly
- A few clicks and you can log in and see at a glance what’s going on from any computer or smartphone
- Assign work, access and edit tasks from the office or home (or even on the train!), check up on progress and track issues back to source
- Your staff are more organised and motivated
- Paperless working (saves space and filing chores)
- Easy invoicing - automatically generated when jobs are ticked off -
- Payment chasing
- Easy to integrate with invoicing/payroll system and send details online in any format
- Takes online payments
- Paperless Diary that synchronises with your staff work schedules
- Staff log in and out – so you know exactly how long they work, where and what on!
Please contact us for more information about any of our Task Management Systems, or any other queries you may have about our other Web services.